Tuesday 30 May 2017

Last class





Image result for goodbyes are sad

Today marked the last class for this module.
The weeks just flew bye, so quickly.
Tuesday nights now will feel empty again.
I learnt.
Yes, I learnt alot.
I enjoyed the lessons alot.
I enjoyed especially all the practical assignments.
Especially, because the next day I would go to work and brag about what I learnt in class.
It became such a norm at work, that we would have breakfast together and then they all are listening in eager to my demonstration.
The theoretical sections, also got me thinking out of the box and broadened my mind.
Now that class has come to an end, I can truelly say that I am, empowered.


Image result for thank you 

and

 Image result for shukran

3 comments:

  1. ohhw girl don't mention it. I am just glad that we will still be together with Ms Mohamed in Literacy class next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant agree with you more Soemyha, Ms Mohamed did a sterling job. The module was informative, interactive and really refreshing. I look forward to the IL module.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. I am happy if you found the module informative...:-)

    ReplyDelete